These Mr. Gasket Mopar Gen III Hemi valve covers are constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum and precision TIG welded for a great fit. They feature a taller than stock height to clear most valve train configurations along with recessed ignition coil pockets to fit original equipment and aftermarket coils. These valve covers are available in silver anodized or black coated finishes. Our Hemi valve covers include valve cover gaskets, spark plug O-rings, and mounting hardware.
- Direct fit for 2006-2019 5.7L, 2005-2010 6.1L and 2011-2019 6.4L engines
- Will fit 2003-05 5.7L Hemi if 2006-later coils are used
- 2.25 inch overall height offers additional valve train clearance
- High quality 100% TIG welded construction
- Constructed of 6061 T5 sheet aluminum
- 1/4” thick 1-piece CNC billet flange for superior sealing
- Designed to work with stock or aftermarket coils
- Includes mounting hardware, valve cover gaskets, and spark plug O-rings
- Sold as a pair
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Application Gen III Hemi Baffle Included No Bolt Pattern Perimeter Brand Mr. Gasket Breather(s) Included No Color Hydro Dipped Chrome Carbon Fiber Emission Code 5 Finish Hydro Dipped Chrome Carbon Fiber Gaskets Included Yes Height 2.25 inch Length 20.625 inch Logo None Mounting Hardware Included Yes Product Type Valve Cover Quantity Pair Warranty Limited 90 Day Warranty Width 7.125 inch Part Number 68501BG
Hydro Dipped Chrome Carbon Fiber Gen III Hemi Mr Gasket 68501G